Alidropship or alidropahip hosting not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waqarkhn

Hello I have 2 stores on alidropahip and i am trying to access those are not working one on woo version and when i am trying to login to wordpress backend this is also not working

Can anyone help me regarding that?

Looking forward

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Hello I have 2 stores on alidropahip and i am trying to access those are not working one on woo version and when i am trying to login to wordpress backend this is also not working

Can anyone help me regarding that?

Looking forward

Hi there! Please contact us at support@alidropship.com and provide your sites' domains, if you still experience the issues.

Thunder

Posting non related content in a thread.
Hello, I got a new problem. I have lost all Alidropship plugin's settings which I set up for my website. After renewing the SSL on the 3st of March by your company my website crashed because your team made a mistake and the Alidropship plugin got broken as well. Yesterday we sent an email to your support, seem they fixed some issues but not all of them. As I mentioned above I have lost all set ups in the settings. And the pricing is not working too. All pricing formulas have been vanished and I am not able to add any new. Please check what is wrong with the setting and fix it as soon as possible. Thanks

Attachments

• pricing.PNG
    pricing.PNG
    75.8 KB · Views: 7

Thunder

Hello again. I just checked on google PageSpeed Insights and it clearly shows that it has been redirected to a new website. I don't like it as I would prefer to get my previous website URL back. Please tell to your support to fix it and make the previous URL back plus to fix the Alidropship plugin issues. As long as these unpleasant things happen can you tell me please if is possible to make a backup with your plugin. Thanks

Attachments

• Speed.PNG
    Speed.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 4

Mar

can you tell me please if is possible to make a backup with your plugin. Thanks
You just got a lesson. Back-up is a must have for a website. If the host provider cannot provide, you can install a third party backup program, e. g. UpdraftPlus.

Thunder

You just got a lesson. Back-up is a must have for a website. If the host provider cannot provide, you can install a third party backup program, e. g. UpdraftPlus.

Thanks for your short reply. Just wanted to say that your company is my host provider so I am asking if your are having this feature.

Thunder

And what about the rest issues. When they are going to be fixed please

Sunster

Staff member
Thread closed. @Thunder, if you still need help, as stated above email the support team or create your own thread as this thread has nothing to do with your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.