Alidropship is not importing today

pinno

im getting the same exact problem ("Product is up to date!" message shows but product not imported ), none of what you suggested above helps. can you please let us know what is wrong here please? i reactivated the license key, logged out from the extension and logged back in but still nothing works. I also tried disabling all plugins but that doesnt help either

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
im getting the same exact problem ("Product is up to date!" message shows but product not imported ), none of what you suggested above helps. can you please let us know what is wrong here please? i reactivated the license key, logged out from the extension and logged back in but still nothing works. I also tried disabling all plugins but that doesnt help either
Hello! Did you authorize (re-authorize) in the API? If not, please do it.

1.jpg

pinno

hello, I just realized that we have to upgrade alidropship woo plugin to version 1.6.70 and do what you said and everything will work again. But could you please check why many of us dont get a notice at all on our sites to update alidropship plugin? I have 3 websites using your plugin and none of them says we need to upgrade. i had to go to your site and download alidropship woo manually for installation. Thanks tho the plugin is now working.

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@pinno There were an error on 1.6.63 version for Alidropship Woo plugin. Because of that error users could not receive notifications about new versions. Since you updated over 1.6.63 ver. that error won't appear again.