Alidropship is adding products I didn't add.

aisak

My store has uploaded hundreds of products I didn't add. It is still adding them now. Yesterday I noticed there are leggings that I've never seen and think are ugly in my store. I don't know where they came from but I thought it might be from a listing that has 20 different kinds of leggings as variations. I was gonna sort through it later. Today I go to 1 sports bra and try to add it. After adding the bra, the top of the aliexpress page says it is exporting 48 items. When I got to my site it is importing over 800 photos. My store has gone from about 16 products to 170 and it is still doing it. Did I do something wrong? Is there a bulk uploader or something that I may have hit? On the aliexpress bra (product) page I have open now, EVERY BRA has the check mark like I added it but I didn't. How is everything checked off? Is there a glitch? Am I the only one with this issue? I've attached a screenshot that shows over 500 photos being added. Now I will have to manually go in and remove all the products after they finish uploading and just keep the ones I want. I don't even know what products are in the store or how much they cost. This is very frustrating.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 12.40.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 12.40.59 PM.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 11

Christina

Administrator
My store has uploaded hundreds of products I didn't add. It is still adding them now. Yesterday I noticed there are leggings that I've never seen and think are ugly in my store. I don't know where they came from but I thought it might be from a listing that has 20 different kinds of leggings as variations. I was gonna sort through it later. Today I go to 1 sports bra and try to add it. After adding the bra, the top of the aliexpress page says it is exporting 48 items. When I got to my site it is importing over 800 photos. My store has gone from about 16 products to 170 and it is still doing it. Did I do something wrong? Is there a bulk uploader or something that I may have hit? On the aliexpress bra (product) page I have open now, EVERY BRA has the check mark like I added it but I didn't. How is everything checked off? Is there a glitch? Am I the only one with this issue? I've attached a screenshot that shows over 500 photos being added. Now I will have to manually go in and remove all the products after they finish uploading and just keep the ones I want. I don't even know what products are in the store or how much they cost. This is very frustrating.

Hello, aisak!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you