alidropship hosting email

imughal

hi, so ive got a premium store with hosting, but have noticed that emails are not getting through with the cpanel email server. It seems that hotmail emails dont accept something to do with the hosting site. what other options are there to get around this issue. ive made a gmail a/c to contact customers but dont look professional as i wanted to use the domain email...

Mar

hi, so ive got a premium store with hosting, but have noticed that emails are not getting through with the cpanel email server. It seems that hotmail emails dont accept something to do with the hosting site. what other options are there to get around this issue. ive made a gmail a/c to contact customers but dont look professional as i wanted to use the domain email...
You get in touch with the guys of the team who built the website.

MerliB

Did you ever find a solution to your issue?

yoha03

Did you ever find a solution to your issue?
Need to ask alidropship support to apply for blacklist removal, give them your server ip address and where it is blacklisted, i did it before and they handle it
Or use yandex or zoho mail