AliDropship have some bug

csat

AliDropship have some bug.
Contact customer service, but they can do almost nothing ! Except for waiting!
Who can help me!
Thanks very much!

Bug are as follows:
  1. Cart page, fist name and last name are not allowed to enter a word. But in Chinese areas(China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. ), many people's first name and last name are one word. As a result, they are unable to fill in the delivery information. Therefore, they cannot complete the payment operation at all. 1.png
  2. Customer account page, "Email " and "Password " cannot be translated into other languages.TIM图片20191120110719.png
  3. Contact us page, "Email " and "Your Message " cannot be translated into other languages.TIM图片20191120111246.png
  4. About us page, There's an extra dot.TIM图片20191120111825.png

Direct Webstore

But in Chinese areas(China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. ), many people's first name and last name are one word.
All the Chinese people I have met in my life solve that problem themselves when filling forms etc.
Don't worry about it. No one else in the Universe does. No bug.

As for the translation issue. That has nothing to do with the Alidropship plugin. It's an Aliexpress issue and it's not a bug.

Bugs = 0

;)

DropshipStar

I'm worried about it too. It doesn't look like AliExpress issue, perhaps there is some work around this problem?
Thank you in advance

csat

All the Chinese people I have met in my life solve that problem themselves when filling forms etc.
Don't worry about it. No one else in the Universe does. No bug.

As for the translation issue. That has nothing to do with the Alidropship plugin. It's an Aliexpress issue and it's not a bug.

Bugs = 0

;)
Sorry, I disagree with you! But thank you very much for your reply!

1. About Chinese name input limit, why leave it to the user? Is it not good for us to provide users with a comfortable shopping experience? And I want to know, how do users solve it?

2. Translation issues are Aliexpress issues, are you sure? I can tell you right now that developers can fix these problems by modifying the following code(The code belongs to AliDropship):
bug 1: /wp-content/plugins/alids/assets/front/js/validateForm.min.js
bug 2:/wp-content/plugins/alids/template/account/page-account.php
bug 3:/wp-content/themes/raphael/page-contact-us.php
bug 4:/wp-content/themes/raphael/page-about-us.php

So do you still think bugs = 0?
Thanks again!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Sorry, I disagree with you!
I accept your apology. ;)

About Chinese name input limit, why leave it to the user?
Because the internet is mostly English and also the bulk of just about all nationalities do not construct their names like Chinese do. Also the obvious fact that Chinese are not our main customers. Selling cheap Chinese stuff to Chinese people is like selling snow to Eskimos. Yes, I know Chinese live in other countries but the fact remains that their name construction methods are in the minority. And the ones who live in other countries have already adapted their names.

The fact is, Chinese people adapt their names to suit various occasions. Being married to one and working in China before, I know this as a fact. They are the "odd ones out" and must adapt. The name fields in the rest of the world's sites suit just about every other nationality. Even other non Chinese Asians.

Translation issues are Aliexpress issues, are you sure?
Read the warning message when you try to input Chinese characters in the comments box on the order form at Aliexpress. That should give you a laugh. Also, just look at the screenshots above. That's the order form at Aliexpress.

;)

csat

I accept your apology. ;)

Because the internet is mostly English and also the bulk of just about all nationalities do not construct their names like Chinese do. Also the obvious fact that Chinese are not our main customers. Selling cheap Chinese stuff to Chinese people is like selling snow to Eskimos. Yes, I know Chinese live in other countries but the fact remains that their name construction methods are in the minority. And the ones who live in other countries have already adapted their names.

The fact is, Chinese people adapt their names to suit various occasions. Being married to one and working in China before, I know this as a fact. They are the "odd ones out" and must adapt. The name fields in the rest of the world's sites suit just about every other nationality. Even other non Chinese Asians.

Read the warning message when you try to input Chinese characters in the comments box on the order form at Aliexpress. That should give you a laugh. Also, just look at the screenshots above. That's the order form at Aliexpress.

;)
Very sorry!
1. I think it is wrong to ignore this problem because Chinese are not the main customers.
2. I still think the translation problems belongs to AliDropship. Anyone with programming experience can easily modify it from the code I listed above, bug 2, since the file is encrypted.

Thank you. You don't need to reply.

Direct Webstore

I think it is wrong to ignore this problem because Chinese are not the main customers.
Then you better start preaching to the rest of the world, plugin developers and form developers worldwide to start making special name input boxes on forms just for the benefit of ONE nationality. Good luck with the campaign.

. I still think the translation problems belongs to AliDropship
Totally ignore the screenshots of the "Aliexpress" order form above then.

You don't need to reply.
That's quite OK. It's no trouble at all.

:)

DropshipStar

I still think the translation problems belong to AliDropship.

I'm talking about this issue. I need automation for this kind of work.

Direct Webstore

1. The Alidropship plugin (including AliWoo) does not handle translations. Translations are handled by 3rd party plugins and/or theme language files.

2. Aliexpress forms do not accept Chinese writing. Strange but true.

100% simple as that.

A seemingly very difficult task for many on this forum, but a bit of basic Googling will confirm the above.

Time to click "Unwatch" on a time-wasting thread.

Good luck guys.

;)

Last edited: