AliDropship Google Chrome extension ver. 2.7.8.1 - UPDATE

Mar

I click Import at the single product page. Even if I'm logged out everything is ok.
I deleted the product and imported it again at the single product page. It is different now. This time I can see the video imported in edit mode, but when I view the product in the front end the video is nowhere to be found, logged in or not. This is all before I edited the product. This is no big deal, just wondering why it don't work as stated.

1553663563520.png

1553663597061.png

1553663627588.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I deleted the product and imported it again at the single product page. It is different now. This time I can see the video imported in edit mode, but when I view the product in the front end the video is nowhere to be found, logged in or not. This is all before I edited the product. This is no big deal, just wondering why it don't work as stated.

View attachment 8469

View attachment 8470

View attachment 8471
1553682995028.png

Strange, because it works fine for me

Direct Webstore

If product has a video - it will be imported in product's description:
Great extra function! But I'm still going to stick to downloading the video, putting my own watermark with the site name and URL on it and re-uploading it to my Youtube accounts and embedding it in the product page. Extra work ... but worth it.

Reactions: FHC

Mar

I'm sorry, but the latest available update on Chrome Web Store is 2.7.11.0 and I can't find the 2.7.8.1

Kindly help.
Ver 2.7.11.0 is the latest version. The number of the later version is always greater. The title of the thread is confusing.

KiddyKid

Reopen your Chrome browser .
Hi Vic,
Do you have stand alone CRX file for the extension. I'm using office laptop that had strict rule for installing extension, I want to install it trough developer mode by extracting that CRX and install it using Pack Extension in chrome. Please help to share the file (offline). Thanks

Direct Webstore

Hi Vic,
Do you have stand alone CRX file for the extension. I'm using office laptop that had strict rule for installing extension, I want to install it trough developer mode by extracting that CRX and install it using Pack Extension in chrome. Please help to share the file (offline). Thanks
Just put Chrome Portable on a thumbdrive and use that plugged into your employers laptop. Make sure it's a high speed thumbdrive or you'll get lags.

The other benifit is that the portable version will sync with your Google account and have all your bookmarks, cookies, extensions, theme and saved passwords.

It may also stop you from being fired when your employer discovers the extension on their laptop and figure out that you are running your own business during working hours instead of doing your job ... LOL ;)

Last edited:

KiddyKid

Just put Chrome Portable on a thumbdrive and use that plugged into your employers laptop. Make sure it's a high speed thumbdrive or you'll get lags.

Nah mate, I just tried what suggested with the portable one, it still blocked tho. We are IT company, I think the security team in my company is really damned strict with this kind of unwanted apps/ext.
bLOCKED.JPG
It may also stop you from being fired when your employer discovers the extension on their laptop and figure out that you are running your own business during working hours instead of doing your job ... LOL ;)

hahaha.. not really disturb my productivity, since I just wanna import 2-5 products per day..

I think, I can only add it with unpacked ext way in dev mode.

Direct Webstore

Nah mate, I just tried what suggested with the portable one, it still blocked tho.

I meant that you install and update the portable version with the thumbdrive in your own computer at home first. Is that what you did? The work computer is blocking it running as well as installing it? That's not usually the case. Your security team must be pretty anal. lol :)

Last edited:

KiddyKid

I meant that you install and update the portable version with the thumbdrive in your own computer at home first. Is that what you did? The work computer is blocking it running as well as installing it? That's not usually the case. Your I.T team must be pretty anal. lol :)

Yes, I'm installing on virgin laptop first (someone bring his), It allow me to use the chrome on the flashdrive but won't allow me to install anything on that chrome.
no other way to import the products aside from the chrome ext isn't?

I'm waiting Vic to reply me with that CRX file by the way ---

Direct Webstore

It allow me to use the chrome on the flashdrive but won't allow me to install anything on that chrome.
You're saying a workmates personal laptop is blocking it being installed as well? Why? Has your security team been messing around with people's personal laptops? Call the police! ;) Unless his laptop is using your workplace's internet/server which can also block installations. You need to do it at home. Simple as that.

Also ... you don't have to actively install it. Just go to settings, sign in to your Google account, turn on Sync and it will automatically sync/install all extensions, bookmarks, theme, cookies and saved passwords. It will be identical to the Chrome on your computer at home.

I'm waiting Vic to reply me with that CRX file by the way ---
And what if that doesn't work? I'm just offering an alternative. I've used blocked computers at work places many times in the past and installing things via my own computer and internet at home first has always worked. This includes other portable software like FTP and Image editors :)

Last edited: