AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.5.9.4, AliDropship 1.0 RC 4 UPDATE

Hello,
Where i can update the chrome extension?
At google webstore the version is 2.5.9.16 and in your picture the updated version is 2.5.9.2

shadelv

Chrome plugin doesn't work properly with woo ali plugin, it's pain in the a** to import products now, all the time need to refresh, log in chrome plugin etc and maybe after that product will start to import. Is it possible to get back older chrome version addon for woo which was working normally. I can't work like this, lately your changes just made this plugin look bad and useless and not suggestible to other marketers...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Chrome plugin doesn't work properly with woo ali plugin, it's pain in the a** to import products now, all the time need to refresh, log in chrome plugin etc and maybe after that product will start to import. Is it possible to get back older chrome version addon for woo which was working normally. I can't work like this, lately your changes just made this plugin look bad and useless and not suggestible to other marketers...
Hello, could you please describe your issues in details in order we could check and solve them?

mishima

Same here, why need to authorize (open very unsecure rest-api) anything when we just need to import product?