AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.5.9.4, AliDropship 1.0 RC 4 UPDATE

I have read every post on this thread so I understand for sure that the updated extension 'login' feature is NOT meant to be used with the WooCommerce version of the plugin (at this time), and that it's supposed to just keep working like normal. However, it took me quite a long time to figure out why it was not working properly anyway. Let me see if I can explain this...

If I STAY in the "AliDropship Woo > Import Products" section in the admin side of my wordpress, then the extension works fine on AliExpress. I can search new products, add to my wishlists, check out sellers, etc.... no issues if I stay on the "Import Products" page in the admin of my site.

But the moment I navigate to a product page or ANY other page inside my wordpress admin, the extension stops working on AliExpress. I tried to trick the extension by leaving a tab open in the "Import Products" page and then try to use other tabs and stuff to multi-task my workflow, but the extension still shuts off. (For now, I'm using another browser all-together to multitask in my wordpress install while I use Chrome to stay on the alidropship woo > import products page and search AliExress. Needless to say, this isn't very efficient unless you have multiple screens.)

So... I'm guessing that it is something in the coding of the new version of the extension that is trying to stay 'connected' to the site, and it's only recognizing the "Import Products" page/admin url. The moment it reaches out to the site and its not that specific url, it is shutting the extension off.

I'm hoping you guys can launch the Woo version of this soon. If not... can you figure out a way to put the old version of the extension itself onto Google, and anyone with the Woo version of the plugin can also use a "Woo (old)" version of the extension to go with it? Otherwise, the updated extension (which auto updated) is trying to perform a function on the woo version that is making it shut off if your not ONLY on the "import products" page in the wp admin.

Sznurek11

Is there any chance that in the future we get AliDropship extension on FireFox as well?

Why would anyone need that? Firstly alidropship plugin needs to be improved, cos. there is lot's of space to be improved, but expanding on firefox is not so nessesary in my opinion.

Cannot edit the product before importing them. It was working fine before but not right now with Alidropship Chrome extension 2.5.9.12 and Alidropship for Woocommerce 0.8.3.1.

Whenever I click "Edit" nothing happens. The website is connected fine, extension is "on" and the admin page with import product is opened. Working prior to updating to 0.8.3.1 Anyone else having issues with this?

Thanks!

jdobbsy1987

Cannot edit the product before importing them. It was working fine before but not right now with Alidropship Chrome extension 2.5.9.12 and Alidropship for Woocommerce 0.8.3.1.

Whenever I click "Edit" nothing happens. The website is connected fine, extension is "on" and the admin page with import product is opened. Working prior to updating to 0.8.3.1 Anyone else having issues with this?

Thanks!

I'm having the same issue with the latest update

peebee10

Just in case anybody else experiences an issue where you cannot connect via the AliDropship Chrome extension - it may be a Chrome Ad blocker that is the problem.

For me - I have AdBlock Plus Chrome Extension from adblockplus.org installed. It blocks the connection to the AliDropship extension. If you whitelist your own domain in AdBlock Plus or disable the extension, the AliDropship Chrome extension works again and you can connect.

jdobbsy1987

Its not about logging out and logging in to the extension. Try after each import refresh your website panel.

I can't test at the moment but at the time i couldn't import any product, i.e. i couldn't import and then refresh as i couldn't even import 1 in the first place, before i realised logging out of the extension helped i had refreshed and hard refreshed AliExpress, My Site, logged out and in my site etc etc but would allow any import at all.

Only once i logged out of the Extension could i import, i then logged back into the extension and couldn't import again.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I can't test at the moment but at the time i couldn't import any product, i.e. i couldn't import and then refresh as i couldn't even import 1 in the first place, before i realised logging out of the extension helped i had refreshed and hard refreshed AliExpress, My Site, logged out and in my site etc etc but would allow any import at all.

Only once i logged out of the Extension could i import, i then logged back into the extension and couldn't import again.
If you have AliDropship Woo plugin - it will be fixed with a plugin release.

orimond

Main Features:

AliDropship 1.0 RC 4 UPDATE:

- Auto update - how to set it up :

To authorize AliDropship Google Chrome extension on your site:

Open your site -> log in your admin area -> click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon -> ‘Log in’. Or add site manually using ‘Website’ field.

Enter your login and password -> click ‘Log In’:

Click ‘Authorize’:

Click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon and you’ll see a green circle confirming that authorization is completed.

Don’t click ‘Log Out’ if you don’t want to authorize everytime you open your site.

Go to AliDropship -> AliExpress -> Updates.

Set auto update’s interval: once daily, once weekly or once monthly.

The auto updating is getting processed only when your Google Chrome browser is opened. Only in this case there is a connection between your site and AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

- Bug with price on Homepage and Product category page is fixed.
- Bug with payment gateway notification is fixed (If client paid with Paypal there was a wrong notification before : via Credit Card)

AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.5.9.4:

- Auto update option is added
- Manual update is faster and stable, how to authorize AliDropship Google Chrome extension on your site READ HERE
looking forward for more updates !