AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.5.0

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
New feature:

Compare the product price at different stores and find out the cheapest offer.

First, click 'Check if this is cheaper on other sellers' button:

1515405779846.png

Second, If there are available offers you will get a notification: 'Ready! Go to Products':

1515405884035.png

Third, compare all offers and choose the most cheapest:

1515405945157.png

If there are no possible options you will get a notification : 'Sorry, no results!

1515406224136.png

You can use this feature not only to find the best offers , but also quickly find another supplier for your out of stock products.

Tuton

went i click import product is start loading the small planes but once is done i check on my store theres nothing i delete cookies and clear cache also reinstall the extension but no luck yesturday was working fine

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
went i click import product is start loading the small planes but once is done i check on my store theres nothing i delete cookies and clear cache also reinstall the extension but no luck yesturday was working fine
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check, it works fine om my end.

Willy

Hello
Bug on my side too. On my pc I have no problem, but my partner can not import products on his pc. The import buttons are gone, only alidropship logo stayed. See the screenshot.
Cache cleaned, plugin uninstalled and reinstalled, chrome installed and reinstalled but it still does not work.

Otherwise, great product comparison ideaSans titre.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello
Bug on my side too. On my pc I have no problem, but my partner can not import products on his pc. The import buttons are gone, only alidropship logo stayed. See the screenshot.
Cache cleaned, plugin uninstalled and reinstalled, chrome installed and reinstalled but it still does not work.

Otherwise, great product comparison ideaView attachment 2412

Please update to the latest version 2.5.2, and disable other extensions

Hello

Otherwise, great product comparison ideaView attachment 2412
Ensure you have alidropship import section opened in another tab