ALIDROPSHIP Google Chrome Extension pickup everything

Hi,
I bought 6 license of AliDropship before and i just noticed recently that when i IMPORT PRODUCTS using GOOGLE CHROME extension. It transfer everything to my server. I am talking about the images. It flooded by media folder. For one product alone, i have almost 50 files.

I remember before that these products remains in ALIEXPRESS not to be transferred to my server.

Please forgive me for being dump i guess. I need help as i am revisiting my sites now and i am adding files.

I have limited inodes to consume in my hosting site and this create problem for me.

Hi,
I bought 6 license of AliDropship before and i just noticed recently that when i IMPORT PRODUCTS using GOOGLE CHROME extension. It transfer everything to my server. I am talking about the images. It flooded by media folder. For one product alone, i have almost 50 files.

I remember before that these products remains in ALIEXPRESS not to be transferred to my server.

Please forgive me for being dump i guess. I need help as i am revisiting my sites now and i am adding files.

I have limited inodes to consume in my hosting site and this create problem for me.

this has been rectified. My bad, it was an option in the plugin that i turn on. Thank you support....