AliDropship Google Chrome extension login error

Sarva

AliDropship Google Chrome extension error.
we already tired following step as per Knowledgebase, So don't say again this same while looking help.

I tried these:
If the autorization does not work or it works but you still can't import products, take the following actions:
1. Make sure that you are using the latest versions of AliDropship plugin, theme and AliDropship Google Chrome extension. You can always get the updated versions here: Plugin, Themes, Extension.
2. Go to your WordPress admin area -> Plugins -> Deactivate ALL third-party plugins, especially security plugins like WP Cerber, All-in-one Security, etc., cache plugins like Autooptimize, etc.
3. Clear the cache of your Google Chrome browser.
4. Update (re-save) the permalinks like it is shown below.

So please correct these error as soon as possible

thanks

Christina

Administrator
AliDropship Google Chrome extension error.
we already tired following step as per Knowledgebase, So don't say again this same while looking help.

I tried these:
If the autorization does not work or it works but you still can't import products, take the following actions:
1. Make sure that you are using the latest versions of AliDropship plugin, theme and AliDropship Google Chrome extension. You can always get the updated versions here: Plugin, Themes, Extension.
2. Go to your WordPress admin area -> Plugins -> Deactivate ALL third-party plugins, especially security plugins like WP Cerber, All-in-one Security, etc., cache plugins like Autooptimize, etc.
3. Clear the cache of your Google Chrome browser.
4. Update (re-save) the permalinks like it is shown below.

So please correct these error as soon as possible

thanks

Hello, Sarva!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue on your end? Thank you!