AliDropship Google Chrome Extension 2.7.14.2 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

Shipping option that is selected in extension's settings will be used for order autofilling process by default.
E.g. if you select Free Shipping, but free shipping is not available for the customer's country - minimum shipping price will be selected.

Free shipping on Action & Toy Figures in Toys & Hobbies and more on AliExpress - Google Chrome...png

denicocc

Can you add 'source code' button to the TinyMce used by the extension?
The HTML written by the sellers are really messed up and needed cleaning with spans, divs, etc are all over the place.

kukiman

Main features:

Shipping option that is selected in extension's settings will be used for order autofilling process by default.
E.g. if you select Free Shipping, but free shipping is not available for the customer's country - minimum shipping price will be selected.

Oh sweet lord!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for this for months!! <3 <3 Thank you!

kukiman

@Victoria Kudryashova Will it work on products that have been already imported, or is there a need to "reset" them? While resetting - should the "free shipping" be checked on aliexpress in order for it to work?
Greetings :)

kukiman

This feature still doesn't work. I tried everything. Importing new products, updating/reseting the older ones. It still picks expensive shipping... :/

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This feature still doesn't work. I tried everything. Importing new products, updating/reseting the older ones. It still picks expensive shipping... :/
Could you please make a video where we can see the shipping you selected in extension and auto-filling itself? just to understand what is the issue about.