alidropship for woocommerce errors out on activation

plvasco

I keep getting these errors, I have followed the steps to get ioncube installed

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd

Plugin installs but when i activate i get these error

Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Learn more.

The plugin generated 279 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

PHP Version 7.1.12

hosting provider 1and1.com

plvasco

OK i have downgraded my php to 5.6, used the wizard to install ioncube. i used the wizard to confirm ioncube is installed, still nothing

Attachments

• ionCube Loader Wizard.pdf
    43.2 KB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I keep getting these errors, I have followed the steps to get ioncube installed

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd

Plugin installs but when i activate i get these error

Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Learn more.

The plugin generated 279 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

PHP Version 7.1.12

hosting provider 1and1.com
PM me you cPanel login credentials , domain name and WP login and password I will check.