Alidropship extension Chrome stuck "WORK"

jorgeraidel

Hello

When i am importing products i see that each 8 or 10 products my alidropship extensions stuck in WORK status and when is stuck in this status not work, and them only solution that i founf is uninstall extensions and reinstall again :(, but ic thta i do all time each a few importing products, exist some option for fix it?

thanks in advance

Christina

Administrator
Hello

When i am importing products i see that each 8 or 10 products my alidropship extensions stuck in WORK status and when is stuck in this status not work, and them only solution that i founf is uninstall extensions and reinstall again :(, but ic thta i do all time each a few importing products, exist some option for fix it?

thanks in advance

Hello, jorgeraidel!

The extension works properly on my end.
1) Please make sure that you're use the latest versions of the extension, the plugin and the theme.
2) Go to your WordPress admin area -> Plugins -> Deactivate ALL third-party plugins, especially security plugins like WP Cerber, All-in-one Security, etc., cache plugins like Autooptimize, etc.
3) Clear the cache of your Google Chrome browser.
5. Deactivate ALL third-party extensions (for example AdBlock, VPN extensions, etc.)