Alidropship crashed during an update

computel

I was upgrading my plugins with the new version of WordPress. I did all the upgrades and then the alidropship showed it had to upgrade it crashed and I couldn't access my site it was showing a 500 error. I had to deactivate all plugins to access my site, The alidropship will not activate and give an error message. it was all working fine till I tried to activate your plugin.

kdb

I was upgrading my plugins with the new version of WordPress. I did all the upgrades and then the alidropship showed it had to upgrade it crashed and I couldn't access my site it was showing a 500 error. I had to deactivate all plugins to access my site, The alidropship will not activate and give an error message. it was all working fine till I tried to activate your plugin.
Clear your cache first, If you are using any CDN disable it first, and update the plugin.

for me, it is working fine without any issues after the update.
kdb

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! If you still have problems please, download the plugin here and install again - https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ We have fixed this issue.