AliDropship Chrome Extension Not Working

mc1969

For some months now I have been using the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension to import products from AliExpress to a Woocommerce site I am building. I always edit various parts of the product before I do the import.

The process has been foolproof until a week or so ago when I found that either (a) the product fails to be added to my import list after I complete the edit, or (b) I can not open the edit screen at all.

When I attempt to refresh the screen I receive an error message which says “Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network”.

I have tried deleting the Chrome extension and reinstalling it. This has not solved the problem, although the extension still seems to recognise my site

I am confident that my computer does not have a virus or malware, as it is regularly scanned for these problems. I have also tried importing using another computer at a different location, but the same thing happens.

I would appreciate any advice or help that anyone can offer.

Georgy

For some months now I have been using the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension to import products from AliExpress to a Woocommerce site I am building. I always edit various parts of the product before I do the import.

The process has been foolproof until a week or so ago when I found that either (a) the product fails to be added to my import list after I complete the edit, or (b) I can not open the edit screen at all.

When I attempt to refresh the screen I receive an error message which says “Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network”.

I have tried deleting the Chrome extension and reinstalling it. This has not solved the problem, although the extension still seems to recognise my site

I am confident that my computer does not have a virus or malware, as it is regularly scanned for these problems. I have also tried importing using another computer at a different location, but the same thing happens.

I would appreciate any advice or help that anyone can offer.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please send your request + wp access to our Support Team - support@alidropship.com

Best regards,
George

mc1969

Thank you George

I have sent my question to support as you suggested, and given them administrator access to the site.

Regards

Michael

mc1969

AliDropship support have been quite helpful, and after exploring a number of possibilities with them and also the Google Chrome Support Community, we established that it was almost certainly a problem that only AliExpress could provide the answer for - i.e. it was not a problem with my website, the Chrome browser or the Alidropship Chrome Extension.

Dealing with AliExpress was a nightmare. You cannot contact them by email, and must use their chat service as the only means of communication. Their default respondent (Eva) is just an automated robot which is only programmed to answer stock questions about such things as delayed shipments, refunds etc.

In order to engage a real live person I had to resort to the method outlined in this video which AliDropship support kindly put me onto -
. Absolutely ludicrous!

Even after I managed to trick an AliExpress agent into talking to me, they were unable (or unwilling) to help me and referred me back to AliDropship support.

I have since purchased a subscription to a VPN, and this (so far) has allowed me to start importing products again.

Based on my experience with AliExpress in this matter, I shudder to think what I will have to deal with when my site finally goes live and I have to contact them regarding a customer complaint.