AliDropship Chrome extension generates many requests and Aliexpress.com blocks the products importing

tmortales

Since about four weeks ago. The Alidropship chrome extension generates a lot of requests to aliexpress. This causes aliexpress to block me access to import products.

This happens when aliexpress decides to display this message: "Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network.".

Once I confirm to Aliexpress that I am not a robot, from that moment on the import of products does not work.

It does not work by switching computers or closing or opening the browser. Uninstalling and installing the plugin does not work either.

I have no viruses or blockers active. I have seen this happen to more users.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-03-15 a las 14.17.07.png
    Captura de pantalla 2021-03-15 a las 14.17.07.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 13
Since about four weeks ago. The Alidropship chrome extension generates a lot of requests to aliexpress. This causes aliexpress to block me access to import products.

This happens when aliexpress decides to display this message: "Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network.".

Once I confirm to Aliexpress that I am not a robot, from that moment on the import of products does not work.

It does not work by switching computers or closing or opening the browser. Uninstalling and installing the plugin does not work either.

The same happens to me. When you carry some imported items, Aliexpress usually blocks your IP thinking that you are a Bot. I don't think the alidropship plugin can do anything about it, since it depends on the way of navigation. When there is no way to navigate your page, even if you click the slider button, change your public IP. Either restarting the router, or with a vpn.

Georgy

The same happens to me. When you carry some imported items, Aliexpress usually blocks your IP thinking that you are a Bot. I don't think the alidropship plugin can do anything about it, since it depends on the way of navigation. When there is no way to navigate your page, even if you click the slider button, change your public IP. Either restarting the router, or with a vpn.

Hello! Unfortunately, we can't do anything from our side. Sometimes it happens with aliexpress because of DDoS or another kind of requests. Best regards, George

chris37

Hello! Unfortunately, we can't do anything from our side. Sometimes it happens with aliexpress because of DDoS or another kind of requests. Best regards, George
George I have same issue us well.
Any way to work around this issue?

Not manual I mean ;)

tmortales

George the problem is very serious, I cannot import products.
Using a VPN doesn't work and it doesn't work either if I change my IP or connect to my mobile data.

I think it is happening to Spanish users of the alidropship plugin.

If this is not fixed by the development team I will ask for my money back.

Please check what is going on, is it a problem with the extension or with the security of our wordpress.

Georgy

George the problem is very serious, I cannot import products.
Using a VPN doesn't work and it doesn't work either if I change my IP or connect to my mobile data.

I think it is happening to Spanish users of the alidropship plugin.

If this is not fixed by the development team I will ask for my money back.

Please check what is going on, is it a problem with the extension or with the security of our wordpress.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Are you using bulk import or one by one?

Georgy

Georgre is working normal now to me ,

Was happening when i try to import a product in my website with the alidropship chrome extension,

P.S I always import one by one, never in buck, as i find it out faster to edit the product before i import them.
Thank you for the info!

Durim

If someone still has the problem, you can fix it with just "CMD"

1. Start CMD (if you don't know what cmd is google it)

2. Enter the following: ipconfig/release (click enter)

3. Then enter this: ipconfig/renew (click enter)

you should now have access to aliexpress.

tmortales

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Are you using bulk import or one by one?
I am using the one-by-one import. But it fails me also with the import of a listing.

I am trying EVERYTHING: I have changed my ip manually, I have connected to VPN from France, Japan, etc with a Chrome extension....

But always the result is the same, just when I finish importing one, two or three products, Aliexpress throws me the message.
"Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network."

Captura de pantalla 2021-03-29 a las 12.23.24.png

I have created a ticket to Alidropship support, please someone login with my wordpress data and do some tests to import. This is not an IP issue it is something more strange.

Thanks

chris37

I am using the one-by-one import. But it fails me also with the import of a listing.

I am trying EVERYTHING: I have changed my ip manually, I have connected to VPN from France, Japan, etc with a Chrome extension....

But always the result is the same, just when I finish importing one, two or three products, Aliexpress throws me the message.
"Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network."

View attachment 14424

I have created a ticket to Alidropship support, please someone login with my wordpress data and do some tests to import. This is not an IP issue it is something more strange.

Thanks
Is happen to me also, is nothing to be investigating here,IS CLEAR "Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network." ,

The Alidropship chrome extension give this unusual traffic reading and must be fix by the alidropship company.

I will wait this update too, after 3 or 4 importing products same issue again and again .

tmortales

Is happen to me also, is nothing to be investigating here,IS CLEAR "Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network." ,

The Alidropship chrome extension give this unusual traffic reading and must be fix by the alidropship company.

I will wait this update too, after 3 or 4 importing products same issue again and again .
Are the programmers working on an update to fix this? I didn't know that.

You look exactly like me... there is no other way to import products, is there? :(

chris37

Are the programmers working on an update to fix this? I didn't know that.

They must work on this, somehow Alidropship chrome extension give this issue, is happen after the change of the aliexpress layout.

You look exactly like me
I Don't think so ;)

there is no other way to import products, is there? :(
Ofcource is have ..... you are building new dropshipping store... so use your direct import product from the alidropship plugin section .

Or do it manual from aliexpress

:)