Alidropship checkout bug report

Real Residual

If you have descriptions required checkbox checked.

Someone does a checkout, forgets to enter descriptions, then gets a validation error after clicking on checkout.
Then tries to check out again, the program stops working at this moment. Has to refresh and then start the process again.

Only happens after the validation error.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
If you have descriptions required checkbox checked.

Someone does a checkout, forgets to enter descriptions, then gets a validation error after clicking on checkout.
Then tries to check out again, the program stops working at this moment. Has to refresh and then start the process again.

Only happens after the validation error.
Could you please clarify what do you mean? screenshots are welcomed ))

Real Residual

If you have Customization > Checkout > Fields Options > Description Field Required checkbox checked.

Go to check out process, but don't enter anything in the Description Field. Click on "Proceed To Checkout"

You'll get a validation error, prompting you to enter text in the Description field. Once you enter something, re-try to check out, the payment button doesn't work anymore, you click on it and nothing happens.

You'll have to refresh the page. Re-enter all your information, including the description field, then the checkout process goes thru without any issues.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
If you have Customization > Checkout > Fields Options > Description Field Required checkbox checked.

Go to check out process, but don't enter anything in the Description Field. Click on "Proceed To Checkout"

You'll get a validation error, prompting you to enter text in the Description field. Once you enter something, re-try to check out, the payment button doesn't work anymore, you click on it and nothing happens.

You'll have to refresh the page. Re-enter all your information, including the description field, then the checkout process goes thru without any issues.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials, because I can't reproduce that bug, it works ok for me.