AliDropship Causes Website Failure

Shobit

Hello,

I have encountered a strange issue with my store. My some store goes down frequently down due to excessive use of CPU/ Bandwidth. I get the error - "503 services unavailable". I have contacted Hosting providers and they said, your store used too much CPU and you need to optimize your store to reduce this.

I have optimized everything (With Cache Plugins W3Total Cache etc. as they suggested) but the issue couldn't fix. I have just removed the Alidropship plugin and store start working.

With another store (which is hosted on other Hosting), I sometimes see the error (error in establishing the connection with the database and 503 Internal Server Error). The Hosting support says the same thing that your store is consuming the much CPU than required and your store and also they said that your store keeps some connection (for the database) open always without closing previous that caused too much load on the database.

I am using Hostgator Shared Hosting and I have all chat details with support.

So I request the AliDropship Team to look for this issue and resolve if this is the case because as I understand Alidropship plugin should work fine with Shared Hosting and shouldn't consume too many resources than any other general plugins.

*Sorry for my English.

Thank you.

Ella_Frost

Hard to say where is problem. I recomment to use Google Cloud Platform. You have under your control how much CPU is dedicated for your web + all analytics tools for find out where is problem. Plus year is for free...

Protik

Hey Shobit, I'm encountering the same problem after migrating to a new hosting. The previous hosting was a shared hosting and very slow. But the new hosting is cloud hosting which is very fast, but here I'm encountering this same problem you stated above. As soon as I activate Alidropship Woo, site shows 503 Unavailable.
So I would be very much grateful if you please share how you fixed the issue.

chris37

Hey Shobit, I'm encountering the same problem after migrating to a new hosting. The previous hosting was a shared hosting and very slow. But the new hosting is cloud hosting which is very fast, but here I'm encountering this same problem you stated above. As soon as I activate Alidropship Woo, site shows 503 Unavailable.
So I would be very much grateful if you please share how you fixed the issue.
This may be due to the server being overloaded or down for maintenance, Ask your service provide to increase your memory limit.

Also make sure you have the follow enable

Server requirements:
a. ionCube activated on your hosting;
b. PHP 7.1 or 7.2+;
c. File size upload limit: min. 16MB;
d. cURL libraries ver 7.58.0 recommended (minimum required version is 7.29.0).

harmonyraz

I wonder when Alidropship will be updated to work with PHP 7.4 as 7.2 has been depreciated. Wordpress advises all users to update to 7.4 on the dashboard, if they are not already. And I am sure there is a security benefit in doing so. I was following Wordpress' advice in updating and when I did all of my Alidropship sites would not load.

chris37

I wonder when Alidropship will be updated to work with PHP 7.4 as 7.2 has been depreciated. Wordpress advises all users to update to 7.4 on the dashboard, if they are not already. And I am sure there is a security benefit in doing so. I was following Wordpress' advice in updating and when I did all of my Alidropship sites would not load.
All of my alidropship site are in PHP 7.4 .
Are you sure you have use the alidropship plugins version 7.2+ ?

harmonyraz

So, I went in and updated all the updatable packages in EasyApache4 and it seems to work now. Maybe it updated the curl package? Anyway, thanks for trying to help. :)