Alidropship addons vs Woocommerce plugins

What's the difference between Alidropship's addons and WooCommerce plugins? Like Alidropship Upsell addon and Woocommerce Upsell plugin for example. Is it about integration with Alidropship plugin? Will Woocommerce plugins work in a store based on Alidropship?

Direct Webstore

What's the difference between Alidropship's addons and WooCommerce plugins?
The end result is the same. They do the same job. More or less.

Is it about integration with Alidropship plugin?
Yes. Some only work with the Original plugin. Not Woo

Will Woocommerce plugins work in a store based on Alidropship?
No. Woocommerce specific plugins do not work with the Original plugin.

However, some 3rd party Non Woocommerce specific plugins work with an Original plugin store. But not all.

- Basically any 3rd party plugin to do with products will not work with the Original plugin.

- Any plugin that has Widgets will not work with the Original plugin's themes.

- Some widget plugins that have shortcodes can be inserted into edited Original plugin theme files. But you need to make a child theme. And you need to be able to edit HTML/PHP files.

But some Alidropship plugins work with Woo. Those are labeled as such...

bat_015.jpg

Last edited:
No. Woocommerce specific plugins do not work with the Original plugin. However, some Non Woo specific plugins work with an Original plugin store. But not all. Basically anything to do with products will not work with the Original plugin.

But some Alidropship plugins work with Woo. Those are labeled as such...
Haha)) So should I get their Addons Bundle that they're promoting in the email sent to me, if I'm gonna use Alidropship Woo? Sounds like not all of them will work for me then. I guess they should've explained which plugin works for which Alidropship version in their promotion.

Direct Webstore

You should read the docs and text related to anything before you buy. It also saves time asking questions here. ;)

https://alidropship.com/addons/

You can see on that page above that many of their addons work with Woo.

And ALL the Addons in the "Bundle Package" work with Woo.

bat_016.jpg

I guess they should've explained which plugin works for which Alidropship version in their promotion.
No, they shouldn't as all the addons in the "Bundle" work with either the Original or Woo. As you can see above.

You should read the docs and text related to anything before you buy. It also saves time asking questions here. ;)

View attachment 9220

No, they shouldn't as all the addons in the "Bundle" work with either the Original or Woo. As you can see above.
Do you think it's worth getting those paid addons from them as there are some free ones available in Woocommerce?

View attachment 9220

Do you think it's worth getting those paid addons from them as there are some free ones available in Woocommerce?
If you're using the Original plugin ... yes.

If you're using the Woo plugin ... well ... it's obvious, isn't it? ;)

But I would definitely at least get the Social Rabbit and Recent Sales Popup plugins.
Yeah, that's what I mean, just get those 2 ones but not the whole bundle:) Not sure it's worth it.

tomazs

I am running a Social Rabbit almost two months, made a setup on 17h on post.

Tweeter - 4 followers in two months
Instagram - just 150 followers in two months and all the time work without the hastags or any word, just pasting a pictures
Pinterest - one account was suspended permanently, I opened the second one and will see.
Facebook - just 38 followers in two months and all ofthem are when I sent some invitations.

Direct Webstore

Tweeter - 4 followers in two months
Instagram - just 150 followers in two months and all the time work without the hastags or any word, just pasting a pictures
Pinterest - one account was suspended permanently, I opened the second one and will see.
Facebook - just 38 followers in two months and all ofthem are when I sent some invitations.

No mention of the most important data. Your content and/or products. That's what gets followers. If the content is boring and the products are boring and easily bought locally, even 1000 Rabbits won't get people to follow you. SR is just a tool ... not a magician.

;)

tomazs

Yes this is logical of course, maybe will be better to have just a products. Now I have a setup on automatic pickup some posts from pixbay.