• ION alids.0.9.10.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 8

neeraj89

AliDropship ver. 0.9.10 BETA

- products auto-update issue fixed

- Google Analytics metrics (Traffic Report) fixed

- Possibility to leave reviews by your visitors/customers added

- PayLike payment gateway integrated
Thanks bro. newbie question. i have not tried beta version before.. will it work same as the installed one. or should i wait for the stable version.

neeraj89

AliDropship ver. 0.9.10 BETA

- products auto-update issue fixed

- Google Analytics metrics (Traffic Report) fixed

- Possibility to leave reviews by your visitors/customers added

- PayLike payment gateway integrated

bro paylike payment gateway. can we use as a alternative to 2co or stripe? is it good to accept payment worldwide?

afaceripedia

@Yaros , Paylike integration is great news, thank you for caring for our opinion! However, after making a first test, I noticed it doesn't work. I get an error saying "transaction could not be completed". I have Woocommerce stores that use the same Paylike account and it works fine.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros , Paylike integration is great news, thank you for caring for our opinion! However, after making a first test, I noticed it doesn't work. I get an error saying "transaction could not be completed". I have Woocommerce stores that use the same Paylike account and it works fine.
If you are using the same keys (that you are using on your Woo site) it will not work, you need special keys for each site.

Yaros

Staff member
As far as I know you need to generate them for each site, so that they would be unique.

afaceripedia

As far as I know you need to generate them for each site, so that they would be unique.
I removed the keys from the woocommerce websites and disabled the Paylike payment option there, however I still get the same error as before on my Alidropship website: "transaction could not be completed". Does anyone else have this issue with Paylike?

Yaros

Staff member
You don't need to remove anything, you need to generate new unique keys. PM me if you want me to check and test it.