alidrop woo plugins installation

Saral neog

after installing alidrop woo pluligin to wordpress when i try to activate licence key it says WRONG SITE...
but earlier it to easily activated..but now i cannot activate

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

after installing alidrop woo pluligin to wordpress when i try to activate licence key it says WRONG SITE...
but earlier it to easily activated..but now i cannot activate
Hello Saral,
Could you please send me your license key? I'll reset it for you.

RENTARAMA

Same problem..

--------------

Hello,

I bought the plugin not long ago I have been using it on RENTARAMA.CO but I wasn't satisfied with the domain and changed for RENTARAMA.net could somebody help to reset the license key? my current license key which display WRONG SITE OQG06HRZYZWSAM6HZD5S34Q5

I understand that the license key only works on the website that you have registered with I simply need to reset the license keyplease.

My previous website - rentarama.co
My new website - rentarama.net

Warm Regards,

Direct Webstore

Same problem..

--------------

Hello,

I bought the plugin not long ago I have been using it on RENTARAMA.CO but I wasn't satisfied with the domain and changed for RENTARAMA.net could somebody help to reset the license key? my current license key which display WRONG SITE OQG06HRZYZWSAM6HZD5S34Q5

I understand that the license key only works on the website that you have registered with I simply need to reset the license keyplease.

My previous website - rentarama.co
My new website - rentarama.net

Warm Regards,

You need to send those details and request to support. Not here. In my experience it's fixed by the following morning.