Ali plugin to Ali woo plugin Issue

pradeep

Hi there i tried to install ali woo plugin from Ali plugin. So i disconnected ali plugin to install the woo plugin then my website gone into error. Now i cant acess my wordpress website. it says error. Pls help website is down now :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 8

dreamerman

If I recall correctly, there are 3 versions of ali woo plugins. I recently innstalled it on WP and only one of 3 versions work.

Mar

Hi there i tried to install ali woo plugin from Ali plugin. So i disconnected ali plugin to install the woo plugin then my website gone into error. Now i cant acess my wordpress website. it says error. Pls help website is down now :(
What do you mean disconnected ali plugin? There are numbers of reasons why your site is down, e. g. the version of the plugin, is it compatible with your PHP version, etc. etc.

pradeep

HI MAR

I wanted to change from ali plugin to ali woo plugin. So to activate ali woo plugin. i need to deactivate the ali plugin first. After i deactivate the ali plugin to install woo. My website showing error. cant even login to the wordpress

Mar

HI MAR

I wanted to change from ali plugin to ali woo plugin. So to activate ali woo plugin. i need to deactivate the ali plugin first. After i deactivate the ali plugin to install woo. My website showing error. cant even login to the wordpress
You don't mention if you deleted the plugin that you deactivated. Also, if you were using the original plugin, that mean you are using the themes that only work with the plugin that are not compatible with Alidropship woo plugin. It is most likely the reason why your site is down.

Davidoff

You don't mention if you deleted the plugin that you deactivated. Also, if you were using the original plugin, that mean you are using the themes that only work with the plugin that are not compatible with Alidropship woo plugin. It is most likely the reason why your site is down.
Hey. Could you please provide us with the correct process to do that? I am just thinking to do same thing and would like to now the process before I start. Thank you

Direct Webstore

Could you please provide us with the correct process to do that?
I wanted to change from ali plugin to ali woo plugin.

1. Uninstall/delete Original plugin.
2. Install Woocommerce
3. Install Woo compatible theme
4. Install Alidropship Woo
5. Configure settings in Alidropship Woo
6. Configure, setup and customise theme
7. Start from scratch importing all your products because they will all be gone.
8. Have fun!

':)

Davidoff

1. Uninstall/delete Original plugin.
2. Install Woocommerce
3. Install Woo compatible theme
4. Install Alidropship Woo
5. Configure settings in Alidropship Woo
6. Configure, setup and customise theme
7. Start from scratch importing all your products because they will all be gone.
8. Have fun!

':)
Thanks