Ali dropship plugin using with woocommerce

mlmwarehous

Hi, I intend to build some webshops using dropshipping from aliexpress. I also want to build an email list with it to be able to do email marketing. The original plugin has that functionality but the woo vesion not. What disadvantage can I get when using the original plugin together with woocommerce. Or, can I extend the woo plugin by installing other plugins to do the same?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I intend to build some webshops using dropshipping from aliexpress. I also want to build an email list with it to be able to do email marketing. The original plugin has that functionality but the woo vesion not. What disadvantage can I get when using the original plugin together with woocommerce. Or, can I extend the woo plugin by installing other plugins to do the same?
You can't use AliDropship original plugin with WooCommerce - they are incompatible. Please use for marketing purpose marketing plugins for WooCommerce as GKM traders mentioned.

mlmwarehous

You can't use AliDropship original plugin with WooCommerce - they are incompatible. Please use for marketing purpose marketing plugins for WooCommerce as GKM traders mentioned.
So what you are telling is that the original plugin in fact is obselete, of no use anymore since woocommerce is the e-commerce reference on wordpress. How to build a webshop with the original plugin then?