Aftership plugin page integration

rickturpins

Hi there!

I have been pleased to note that you're using Aftership now in the tracking emails--while I love 17track, aftership is much better for a customer-facing tracking page.

On Aftership, if you want orders to show up on your own personal (branded) tracking page (*****.aftership.com where ****** is my sitename), and to be able to send customers branded tracking emails/texts, you have to manually add the trackings to the aftership plugin and manually select the carrier.

This is a tedious task that my VA does not enjoy. Would it be easy to add to the cronjob of getting the trackings from Ali, in order to add the trackings (and carrier type) to the Aftership plugin too?

I've attached a screenshot of where the number has to be copied/pasted and the carrier chosen. It would be great if it could auto-select ePacket too.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm on Woo, obviously.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 9.56.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 9.56.01 AM.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 18

Christina

Administrator
Hi there!

I have been pleased to note that you're using Aftership now in the tracking emails--while I love 17track, aftership is much better for a customer-facing tracking page.

On Aftership, if you want orders to show up on your own personal (branded) tracking page (*****.aftership.com where ****** is my sitename), and to be able to send customers branded tracking emails/texts, you have to manually add the trackings to the aftership plugin and manually select the carrier.

This is a tedious task that my VA does not enjoy. Would it be easy to add to the cronjob of getting the trackings from Ali, in order to add the trackings (and carrier type) to the Aftership plugin too?

I've attached a screenshot of where the number has to be copied/pasted and the carrier chosen. It would be great if it could auto-select ePacket too.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm on Woo, obviously.

Thanks a lot!

Hello, rickturpins!

Thank you for suggestion. But I'm affraid that AliDropship plugin is not in charge with third-party plugins work. To collect or not to collect tracking numbers automatically from orders is Aftership functional.