After moving store to php 7.2+ I can no longer activate the plugin

Deus

Hello,

I have moved one of my stores to a host with PHP 7.2+, and now I can no longer activate my plugin.

I'm getting this error:

"
Fatal error:
The encoded file /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/init.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0 "

In the frontend I have this error:

"
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-content/themes/sus/functions.php:689 Stack trace: #0 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-content/themes/sus/functions.php(153): currencyInfo() #1 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): dav_enqueue_script(Object(WP)) #2 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(531): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-includes/class-wp.php(750): do_action_ref_array('wp', Array) #5 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-includes/functions.php(1105): WP->main('') #6 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-blog-header.php(16): wp() #7 /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/index.php(17): require('/home/ftpaccess...') #8 {main} thrown in /home/ftpaccess/domain.com/www/wp-content/themes/sus/functions.php on line 689

The site is experiencing technical difficulties

Last edited:

Deus

7 Days after contacting support and problem persists. I have been talking with support, Irene, I receive 1 update (email) a day and its mostly explaining the basics, that I move the store to a new server but the NS are pointing to the old one until the problems are fixed... I fill that this person lacks in knowledge to solve this problem.

Momenomar

Hi ,
yesterday my website was working well , today I tried to log in and it gives this message (The site is experiencing technical difficulties.) ,what was the solution .
please help

thanks