After August is Social Rabbit Dead?

Direct Webstore

Just noticed this ..

"According to the new Facebook Policy Updates, the service of autoposting on Facebook are not available for apps, created after April, 24, 2018. The apps, created before this date will act until August 1, 2018."

The auto posting is the very core of the plugin. So after August it will be useless? I've spent a small fortune on 6 plugins and 4 of the sites are still in development. Have I just thrown all that money away?

Direct Webstore

By Aug 2nd 2018, you'll def have the answer

Yes ... in the form of a message from Facebook saying my account has been blocked.'

Again ... I'd rather a reply from the developers rather from hopeful dreamers. I'm quite capable of that myself. LOL :)

ZAPPY

I'd rather a reply from the developers rather from hopeful dreamers. I'm quite capable of that myself.
Let's see if just a dream for you as I've never purchased Social Rabbit​
I'll add that I like being in a reality classroom than a hope or faith classroom though with certain matters and therefore will repeat:​
"By Aug 2nd 2018, you'll def have the answer UNLESS AliDropship team create an alternative before that end date"
Sad if it was the Social Rabbit plugin that has caused of the block of your FB account though.​
FB are so vague when giving the reason why blocks or disabled accounts occur.​
I've spent a small fortune on 6 plugins and 4 of the sites are still in development. Have I just thrown all that money away?
No-one really purchases tools to make a financial lost with them and perhaps you can absorb the possible potential expenditure lost with your store overall sales especially once your other four stores get up and running should the demise of the Social Rabbit (in its present form) become reality.​
I hate it when people edit their replies when I'm in the middle of responding to them.
Hate is a strong word especially when an action is not intentional because the comment/posting editing feature on AliDropship forum doesnt allow the mouse copy and paste feature. I am forced to use the keyboard Ctrl keys which slows me down with my responses on this public forum.​
Furthermore, from my end, my comment wasnt 'live' yet, was in the Preview mode and not all about you​
... when I'm in the middle of responding...
Reason why not spreading some love or virtual hugs or laughter here instead @DirectWebstore?​

:cool:;):p:cool:

PS: If your posting was/is aimed at the AliDropship developers
I'd rather a reply from the developers ...
perhaps you'll state this in your future postings??????

This way, I may (just may) refrain from giving my realistic (in my view) opinion because I will be able to without a doubt see your question is aimed at AliDropship team to openly answer and not forum members.

PPS: Fingers crossed your FB account gets re-opened or onto other alternatives of Pinterest, Instagram, (BtW: Did you know you can have 5 accounts on one email? Source of this fact is found here) or the coming up back on top; Google Adwords Not forgetting good old blogging of your store products using evergreen SEO methods!

Lizzie

ALthough I have used Social Rabbit and I did like it. I am now using Buffer, the free version and am more than happy. I would certainly recommend it to anyone. Stay Happy Everyone. Liz

Direct Webstore

I am now using Buffer,

"According to the new Facebook Policy Updates, the service of autoposting on Facebook are not available for apps, created after April, 24, 2018. The apps, created before this date will act until August 1, 2018."

Buffer will suffer the same fate. ALL apps that auto post will be affected.