Affiliate System

Gipsy Kings

You can do this using osi affiliate as it can be integrated with your AliDropship Plugin easily. All you have to do is add the tracking code to your shop home page and the Thank you page. Once, you have added these tracking codes this affiliate software will be integrated with your Alidropship plugin :)

Chris Embry

You can do this using osi affiliate as it can be integrated with your AliDropship Plugin easily. All you have to do is add the tracking code to your shop home page and the Thank you page. Once, you have added these tracking codes this affiliate software will be integrated with your Alidropship plugin :)

Can you show some stats of the plugin and possibly sales from referrals as well

Ryan

Tracking code to Thank you page doesn't solve integration because there is no possibility to send data for price and order... If I am mistaken please show me an example if you have it working.

Gipsy Kings

Set the commission to be fixed amount , If you still need the commission to be based the prices, I recommend switching to shopify a long with Expressify