Affiliate Plugins

Direct Webstore

Oh .. I see. You want to get affiliates to on-sell already cheap as chips Chinese products ... then have heaps of hassles paying them all and keeping track of them ... God! What a headache for such a small return. I wouldn't bother. Just improve your marketing and promotion and you'll make MUCH more with LESS hassle.

Direct Webstore

A lot of a Aliexpress sellers are "middle men" and dropship/buy from 1688.com

So you have ...

1688.com
selling to...
Aliexpress sellers
selling to...
You
paying...
Affiliates

Do you guys start to see how diluted and worthless it's starting to become? Like I said a "copy of a copy of a copy of a copy ...."

Trying to use affiliates to make a few extra bucks selling already "thrice" dropshipped products is ridiculous.

You'd be MUCH better off improving your advertising and promotions. Not to mention the negative scammy aspects of it. If you're the ORIGINAL producer of a product .. sure .. use affiliates ... but not when there are already 2 or 3 middle men earlier in the "food chain"

"Get real" guys! :)

Direct Webstore

by the way thanks for your advice. I think you have the point.

It's not really advice ... it's just an opinion. I'd rather keep things straight and honest as possible. What do you think your "affiliates" would think if they found out the actual truth of the origin of the products you're asking them to promote? (they probably will eventually if they have any brains in their heads) What will they think when they find out they could get much more money by using the Aliplugin (Affiliate plugin .. not the dropship one) ... it's just a dishonest rip-off ... and in the long run will probably backfire. You may make a few quick dollars in the "short term" ... but in the "long term" ... it's not worth it .. in my opinion. :)