Affiliate External Product

jaimeferrer

If I enter a product and mark it as: "Affiliate external product" at the time of showing it in the store, it shows it well and puts the button to go buy well (the one that when clicking it will go to the external store) but when clicking it does not nothing as if the greco template had disabled it Can you tell me how to make it work normally, thanks

Last edited:

chris37

si entro un producto y lo señalo como: "Producto externo afiliado" a la hora de mostrarlo en la tienda lo muestra bien y pone el boton de ir a comprar bien (el que al clicarlo ira a la tienda externa) pero al clicarlo no hace nada como si la plantilla greco lo hubiera inabilitado

me podeis indicar como se hace para que funcione normal , gracias
ENGLISH PEOPLE PLEASE

chris37

If I enter a product and mark it as: "Affiliate external product" at the time of showing it in the store, it shows it well and puts the button to go buy well (the one that when clicking it will go to the external store) but when clicking it does not nothing as if the greco template had disabled it Can you tell me how to make it work normally, thanks
I can not undestand you even like this(the transalate you have is not good). Wait little bit some of the staff member speak spanish and maybe they are able to help you

Georgy

¡Hola! Contamos con soporte en español, contáctenos a través de: support@alidropship.es - https://alidropship.es/contactanos/