ads_get_list_currency() error with Davinci template

tedlourson

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing this error with our plugins and Davinci template.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 1671

I checked other thread about it in our forums, one suggest to use the ioncube version of your plugins, I tested it but not resolved my problem.

Can you help me please ?
Best regards.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I'm currently experiencing this error with our plugins and Davinci template.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 1671

I checked other thread about it in our forums, one suggest to use the ioncube version of your plugins, I tested it but not resolved my problem.

Can you help me please ?
Best regards.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login and password.

kefaae

Really?!
How I know.
I purchased the product and you send it to me by email.
How I know?!
Do you know how many time I installed and how many time delete it?!
Please

kefaae

Davinci as a batter... I already installed the plugin.
Can you setup the emails for me, please.
Have you my information?
and one more thing... Built-in Is bad?

Samakrons

Hi Victoria
I have my website working until I moved it to another hosting then the above error start showing to me , can you advise , I am loosing my SEO ?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /drones-world.ca/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 836

kefaae

Sorry for my Poor English
but I mean (built-in) is a batter or woo?
if I want to change the theme in future is that ok what happens for my product on my website, it's normal to change the theme?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sorry for my Poor English
but I mean (built-in) is a batter or woo?
if I want to change the theme in future is that ok what happens for my product on my website, it's normal to change the theme?
Thank you for clarification . If you use our built-in themes you can switch from one to another, all you have to edit is customization area. If you use WooCommerce theme you need to completely redo all customization, cause all themes are from different developers.
Also please have a look at this article: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/