Admitad Aliexpress cashback not working when I place the order automatically

kukiman

My epn also stopped working 7 days ago, any ideas?
Due to maaaany changes in the chrome extension that has been made recently and many bugs that pop up almost everywhere (mostly due to the aliexpress' constant updates...) I suppose it might be also the issue with the alidropship plugin itself - can you comment on that @Yaros ? Ask the devs, or maybe you guys as a plugin developers could contact the EPN and get some more info on that?

Greetings,

EDIT:

Well, now I am almost sure it is due to the chrome extension itself, last time I got cashback was 14.10.2019
1571698953428.png

since then I never got cashback for ~1500 orders,

Last update of the chrome extension happened on the exact same day:

1571699038075.png

Last edited:

kukiman

I found the issue. EPN is working fine, the problem is within the ordering process of Alidorpship Extension.
I placed an order manually. I went on a specific product page on Aliexpress, created a link manually via EPN chrome extension
1571837238091-png.10483

Copy pasted this link into my browser, ordered a product, paid for it, and I received the cashback after 2 minutes. So it's definitely the fault of the order placing script in the alidropship extension. I guess it is not going through our deeplinks or it's going through other deeplink, no idea.

Orders placed manually work perfectly:
1571838127277.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Blz

Blz

I can 100% confirm that the extension is the reason why Epn doesnt fire an event when auto-ordering.

What makes me sad is the lack of activity on such important reported thread/issue.

@Yaros please add this on top of your to-do list, don't let us down

Last edited:

Runner

It would be nice if the developers of this chrome extension would comment on this thread and update us all.

I am a new client of alidrpship and to see a thread like this doesn't help reassure m that I made the right decision in my purchase. I too would like to see this issue resolved ASAP. :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I found the issue. EPN is working fine, the problem is within the ordering process of Alidorpship Extension.
I placed an order manually. I went on a specific product page on Aliexpress, created a link manually via EPN chrome extension
1571837238091-png.10483

Copy pasted this link into my browser, ordered a product, paid for it, and I received the cashback after 2 minutes. So it's definitely the fault of the order placing script in the alidropship extension. I guess it is not going through our deeplinks or it's going through other deeplink, no idea.

Orders placed manually work perfectly:
View attachment 10484
Hello, could you please compare your 2 links from your WP admin area (EPN cash-back URL) and the link that is generated by EPN chrome extension? do they look like similar or not?

and please PM me these 2 links as well - we will check them!

Andrzej13

I got info:
please note that for correct cashback crediting, payment and ordering must be within one browser session.

But there is a problem. I made orders automaticly, and after that i paid for these orders.