Adding Stripe to Payment Options

Scott

Hello Everyone,

I am attempting to add Stripe as a payment option. I live in Canada so I have already set up an account. No problems there. I have an API key from Stripe as well. I have inserted this in the Alidropship plugin settings. However, I have attempted to do a test transaction, but stripe did not communicate with my website. Do I need to implement methods for tokenization within Stripe's Checkout option? I see there's some code to add. However, I do not have a coding background and am unsure what coding has already been done to implement payment within Alidropship. Is there any documentation to show how to fully implement Stripe? If not, could someone help guide me in the right direction? Any help would be appreciated!

Luvie

stripe works for me and im in canada too. just go to your dashboard - on the left side click on API - there should be a test secret key and a live secret key.
i didnt even use the test secret key, just the live one and created a product worth like .50 cents and tested it out and it worked fine. deposited to my account 7 days later.

Scott

I used the live secret key in the area you mentioned. I'm getting an error that i can not connect to the stripe server.

Luvie

mmmm not sure i did a little bit of search on google and you might have to check with stripe's customer service and see if they have a log of the error.

are you using alidropship or woo?

if stripe doesnt find any error then better double check with alidropship team on monday

use their live chat instead so you get faster reply, they're usually on live chat between 8-5am pst :)

GGab

I've been dealing with the same thing. I put the live secret key into the plugin on wordpress and it just won't connect!! Been going back and fourth to different supports for a month and no one can help.