Adding BitCoin and Coupon Code Options

yesh3388

Hi,

How about adding bitcoin as an option of payment and coupon code option at checkout?

Also, there is a plugin for woocom, where it automatically gives a discount without using any coupon code, like say if someone pays with paypal, it's normal price or they should use a coupon code, but when they select bitcoin as payment option, they will get instant and automatic discount of certain percent or a fixed amount.

For reference to get an idea on how plugin works, check this out: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-payment-discounts/

It will be very helpful and even safer for many people.

tekom

Agree ...it would be awesome and more alternative for the customer to choose payment gateway,...the number one & two of cryptocurencies ......BitCoin or Ethereum would be do the task :)

Loppost1961

Yes it would be great if we could accept Ethereum as payment.
I want to share great news - I recently started accept ethereum payments in my business! This was a welcome step for me and I am very glad that I was able to do it.

It turned out to be an incredibly simple and convenient process, and now my company is ready to accept cryptocurrency payments with ease.

Accepting payments in cryptocurrencies opens up new opportunities for my business and helps attract new customers who prefer to use cryptocurrencies to make purchases. It also makes my company more flexible and competitive in the market.