"Add to Cart Button" disappears when Alidropship Woo is activated

Benoit

Hi guys,

When I active the plugin Alidropship Woo plugin, the "add to cart button" disappears.

I am currently running on PHP7.0, WordPress 4.8.3, WooCommerce Version 3.2.2. How can I resolve this issue?

I can't have my whole site on hold every time I switch on Alidropship plugin...

Cheers,

Ben

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys,

When I active the plugin Alidropship Woo plugin, the "add to cart button" disappears.

I am currently running on PHP7.0, WordPress 4.8.3, WooCommerce Version 3.2.2. How can I resolve this issue?

I can't have my whole site on hold every time I switch on Alidropship plugin...

Cheers,

Ben
Hello, please try to activate Storefront theme - just to check this issue. If 'Add to cart' button will not disappear when Storefront and AliDropship Woo are active - this is a theme issue.
Or it might be some 3rd parties plugin which is not compatible with AliDropship Woo .

ubimerx

Hi Victoria,

I am having the same issue as Benoit. I disabled all plugins except WooCommerce and Alidropship Woo. I am running a Storefront child theme (Toyshop). Can you please assist?

Email: ubimerx@gmail.com

Thanks,
Nate

Christina

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

I am having the same issue as Benoit. I disabled all plugins except WooCommerce and Alidropship Woo. I am running a Storefront child theme (Toyshop). Can you please assist?

Email: ubimerx@gmail.com

Thanks,
Nate

Hello, ubimerx!

Please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue. Thank you!