add product or category list in post

Luxurious

I am wondering if there is any code i can use with alidropship plugin, so i can list a number of products or categories withing my posts in my website blog ?

Direct Webstore

so i can list a number of products or categories withing my posts in my website blog ?
You mean like "Related Products"? ... any plugin would not be compatible with the Original plugin. You need the Woo setup to do that.
If you want custom coding done, you'd probably have to pay for it.

Alternatively, If you had an article about canaries and you sell canary cages ... just use the Insert Media button to insert a product pic of the cage and write a title for it. Then link the pic and title to the product page of the cage.

As for the categories... do you mean a list of your categories? Just type them out and link them in the editor.

:)

Last edited:

Luxurious

You mean like "Related Products"? ... any plugin would not be compatible with the Original plugin. You need the Woo setup to do that.
If you want custom coding done, you'd probably have to pay for it.

Alternatively, If you had an article about canaries and you sell canary cages ... just use the Insert Media button to insert a product pic of the cage and write a title for it. Then link the pic and title to the product page of the cage.

As for the categories... do you mean a list of your categories? Just type them out and link them in the editor.

i know how to do it with WOO am asking about alidropship !! and i know the designer of the plugin can help with code .

Direct Webstore

i know how to do it with WOO am asking about alidropship !!
Calm down!! Take a chill pill man!! ... I realise that. Do you usually get that excited when people try to help you? ... lol :)

This was the alternative for the Original.

If you want individual custom code just for you for the Original plugin ... you're dreaming. Your best bet is to think outside the box for an alternative solution like I suggested above.

OR ... if you want this to be a suggestion for a permanent feature of the Original plugin it may help to post it the correct section of the forum ... i.e the "Suggestion Forum" https://forum.alidropship.com/forums/suggestion-forum.7/

Have a nice day

Direct Webstore

Shortcodes are only a trigger for a function that is already built into a plugin. They are not a magic thing that works on it's own. The developers would have to design that function first ... then make a shortcode for it. Like the shortcode they use in the Original plugin's Tracking Page.

Like I said ... request this function in the Suggestion Forum along with all the other extra things that other people want. Maybe in a couple of years they may implement it.

Or write to support and ask them if they could produce a limited edition version of the plugin ... or a special add-on plugin just for you. But you would probably have to pay for it.

In the meantime, while you are waiting, you can either ...

1. Come up with another alternative like I suggested above.
2. Change to Woo
3. Forget it.

Luxurious

Shortcodes are only a trigger for a function that is already built into a plugin. They are not a magic thing that works on it's own. The developers would have to design that function first ... then make a shortcode for it. Like the shortcode they use in the Original plugin's Tracking Page.

Like I said ... request this function in the Suggestion Forum along with all the other extra things that other people want. Maybe in a couple of years they may implement it.

Or write to support and ask them if they could produce a limited edition version of the plugin ... or a special add-on plugin just for you. But you would probably have to pay for it.

In the meantime, while you are waiting, you can either ...

1. Come up with another alternative like I suggested above.
2. Change to Woo
3. Forget it.

I have both WOO and Alidropship, anyway thank you for your help .

Direct Webstore

That suggestion to add product pics from Media and link them in blog articles is the easiest way. Even better than a plugin. A plugin would post random products. Doing it manually as I described, you can choose exactly what product or products you want that would suit the article. It would only take a couple of minutes for each article.

But up to you.