activation error

shahbaz7589

i have purchased the alidropship woo plugin and installed it on my dashboard. it successfully got installed and while i m activating it errors popup comes which state that- couldnt connect cURL error 28 connect() timed out.
i have the latest version of wordpress and php version is also higher enough to run alidropship wooplugin and ioncube loader is also activated on my server side. help me to plzzz fix this issue... waiting for answer

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-28 Inkedcurlerror_LI jpg (JPEG Image, 1921 × 922 pixels) - Scaled (65%).png
    Screenshot_2018-08-28 Inkedcurlerror_LI jpg (JPEG Image, 1921 × 922 pixels) - Scaled (65%).png
    223.5 KB · Views: 9

Mar

i have purchased the alidropship woo plugin and installed it on my dashboard. it successfully got installed and while i m activating it errors popup comes which state that- couldnt connect cURL error 28 connect() timed out.
i have the latest version of wordpress and php version is also higher enough to run alidropship wooplugin and ioncube loader is also activated on my server side. help me to plzzz fix this issue... waiting for answer
You need to get in touch with your webhost. Higher PHP version don't mean it is enough to run all Alidropship plugin. The plugin should be compatible with the PHP version. Also, according to the errors, there is more than that.