Accounting/Bookkeeping

Hi Alidropship Team,

Is it possible for you to make a plugin for expenses similar to quickbooks? The plugin could help us track all transactions a lot easier.

Thank you!

Jeff

Musanaq

Yeah, it is possible if you are guided by the best experts in accounting. I learned accounting at the university and I had the best teachers I could ever dream about. They taught us the best methods of how to control the finances and accountancy questions. Then I practiced business accounting services at a good company that also gave me a lot of experience and stability in this sphere.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is possible if you are guided by the best experts in accounting. I learned accounting at the university and I had the best teachers I could ever dream about. They taught us the best methods of how to control the finances and accountancy questions. Then I practiced business accounting services at a good company that also gave me a lot of experience and stability in this sphere.
Oh I heard of them. They really do a great job

leciafosl

You can hire someone to do it for you. There are great offshore companies for this. This is how I dealt with this problem. For my business, hiring an accountant for full time wasn't necessary and also too expensive. This is why I found an offshore company like xolo.io. I have been partners with them for one year, and I am very pleased with how they are doing their job. I can concentrate only on running the business without bothering about documentation and accountancy because I know that professionals do this works.

Last edited: