About silver hosting plan

allanyeow

Hi everyone,

I am Allan from Singapore and new to the dropshipping business.

Currently i am developing a store with the Alidropship team and i have a question about the Silver hosting plan with Alidropship.

I understand that the silver plan allows up to 5 websites. How can i fully utilise this plan up to 5 websites?
In order to make use of this plan for up to 5 websites, is it a must to use the Alidropship plugin?
Example: If i use WP + woocommerce (not the Alidropship woo plugin), can i host it under the same plan?

Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi everyone,

I am Allan from Singapore and new to the dropshipping business.

Currently i am developing a store with the Alidropship team and i have a question about the Silver hosting plan with Alidropship.

I understand that the silver plan allows up to 5 websites. How can i fully utilise this plan up to 5 websites?
In order to make use of this plan for up to 5 websites, is it a must to use the Alidropship plugin?
Example: If i use WP + woocommerce (not the Alidropship woo plugin), can i host it under the same plan?

Thanks.
Sure, it's up to you which version of the plugin to choose - original or WooCommerce based. One of your domains will be a primary one, the others can be added as add-ons.