Ability to sell gift cards

destrovel

Would it be possible to add the ability to sell giftcard items?

Ofcourse we can already manually add these, but then it would also require us to manually create a one-off promotional code.
Is it possible to automate this, so upon purchasing the item, the customer automatically receives an email with their giftcard code, which the system has generated?

This would allow us to increase revenue, since;
1) If people want gift something from your store, they don't have to pick themselves -> more sales
2) People instantly get something to give to others, rather than having to wait for 4 weeks.
3) People have a tendency to forget about gift cards, so they expire. Cash in, but no cash out!

DavidC

I was looking at the AutoMerch store website and i noted that the site offers a gift card option.
I asked my Personnel Manager how i could get this option added to my store. I was told it was not available.
It is possible that Alidropship is testing this feature and it will soon be available to Alidropship customers.
The more community members that ask for this service which is freely available on so many other platforms the sooner it will be made available to Alidropship store owners.

Attachments

• autom.PNG
    autom.PNG
    650.1 KB · Views: 6

chris37

I was looking at the AutoMerch store website and i noted that the site offers a gift card option.
I asked my Personnel Manager how i could get this option added to my store. I was told it was not available.
It is possible that Alidropship is testing this feature and it will soon be available to Alidropship customers.
The more community members that ask for this service which is freely available on so many other platforms the sooner it will be made available to Alidropship store owners.
I do not see what is the difficult to make this yourself..