Abandoned Cart issueI have

Pheello

Hi There Fellows,

I have one question to ask anyone who might have an answer, I'm getting a lot of abandoned cart on my store for a reason i cannot understand, I have paypal and a also using 2checkout to capture credit cards, There have a fantastic and easy UI to enable easy card processing, i have done several test transactions to ensure that both payments systems are good to go. But still, Im still waiting for my first sale till today, when i look at the goal conversions i created in google analytics, one of them is "add to basket", it records when a visitor adds an item to a basket. there are about 103 goal completions recorded,5 recorded abandoned carts thanks to the recommended plugin. I must admit that i was not putting enough effort in social media but that has changed now, i have not done much paid advertising either for an obvious reason, No Money in the pocket. So i need someone to share with me how i can turn things around.

mikel199

After I tried to contact the store who is stealing my clients their online chat become offline and they don't reply to me .
after I contacted alidropship support , they told me the problem is cludflare and it's not I have screenshot as a proof .
after this the next update I did to alidropship plugin my site was broken , I had to restore from backup and did't update the plugin .

Jasin555

I too have same problem.
Running Facebook ads, getting many add to cart, Initiate checkouts.
Customers filling out whole details and then ABANDON ALL at shipping page (shipping is free) and some at Payment page.
All trust seals are there by default. I am using both papal and stripe.
Didn't found yet where the crack is.

Last edited:

Irene

Staff member
I too have same problem.
Running Facebook ads, getting many add to cart, Initiate checkouts.
Customers filling out whole details and then ABANDON ALL at shipping page (shipping is free) and some at Payment page.
All trust seals are there by default. I am using both papal and stripe.
Didn't found yet where the crack is.

Hello,

There might be different reasons why shoppers abandon their carts, i.e. they were just browsing, found a better price elsewhere, decided against buying, payment was declined, etc.

I would recommend getting a professional opinion about your store, you can consult Dropship Club experts. They will review your store, tell you how to improve it and make your store more profitable.

Kind regards,
Irene