Abandoned Cart Extension

Good Morning,

I just install abandoned cart and activated. but it's not working. Everytime, I'm trying to go to the dashboard, I can't.
My wordpress address and my site address are the same.
I do have AliDropship Woo Plugin
Please help

Direct Webstore

i did it and now I have a blank page on my dashboard

It's impossible for that to happen by uninstalling a plugin and reinstalling it unless you did something like installing the wrong PHP version of the plugin or it's not compatible. Double check that.

Meanwhile ... access your site via FTP ... go to the /wp-content/plugins folder and rename the Abandoned cart folder to "xxx" or something. That will let you access admin again. Then rename the folder correctly... refresh your admin page and uninstall the plugin. Then ask support to help you.
:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Go to Plugins/Add New and search for this one ... Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
I use that one ... it's FREE and it works well.

It only has one example email template ... but you can add as many as you like. I myself only use two emails. One sent 3 hours after the cart is abandoned (the example one it has) ... and another sent 3 days later with a 10% off coupon code.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

lol, your wrong for a change

How so? Are you saying you (edit) she doesn't use Alidropship Woo? Or are you saying the Alidropship Abandoned Cart plugin is compatiple with woo?

Either way you seem to be a VERY confused and rude person ... LOL :)

Last edited:

tomrreid

How so? Are you saying now you DON'T use Alidropship Woo? Or are you saying the Alidropship Abandoned Cart plugin is compatiple with woo?

Either way you seem to be a VERY confused person ... LOL :)
Never used woo but my joke was you got it wrong considering you call everyone else idiots.

Direct Webstore

Never used woo but my joke was you got it wrong considering you call everyone else idiots.
I suggest you go back and re-read very, very slowwwwly ... I said "some" not "everyone" ... Also, my comment about idiots was AFTER your rude comment. Why are you making unhelpful rude comments in a thread that is not your problem? You're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you? .. Now toddle off and do some childish trolling in the Micky Mouse forum. The kiddies there may get a giggle out of it. Here in the adults forum you're just a childish pest. So off you go little boy .. have fun ... lol :)

Last edited: