Abandoned cart email test

Earl

When I try to run the email test it fails with Error: Internal Server Error {"status":"error","code":-1,"name":"Invalid_Key","message":"Invalid API key"}

Thanks,
Earl

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When I try to run the email test it fails with Error: Internal Server Error {"status":"error","code":-1,"name":"Invalid_Key","message":"Invalid API key"}

Thanks,
Earl
Hello Earl, have you set up Mail Service notifications in AliDropship -> Notifications? What service do you use? this error is about wrong API key , that you should have inserted here:
upload_2017-5-16_10-47-23.png

Thomas

I strongly recommend trying Soundest and it's Cart Recovery Series. It's much more effective than abandon cart emails. Instead of one abandoned cart email you can set up a Cart Recovery Series and send three emails in the row via 48 hours. Emails have different, personalized titles, so if customer haven't opened the first email, there is a high probability that the second or third letter will certainly be opened. Instead of the 12-15% of recovered carts achieved by other services, Soundest retains up to 20% of customers and it have their own API and WooCommerce integration, so you won't get any errors.