Abandoned Cart Code bug

Direct Webstore

Just noticed that the "{{site}} team"code in the email templates does not work. In test emails it just says "team". The name of the site is not inserted.
No big deal really, as I just typed the name of my site in place of "{{site}}" ... but it will be a problem for anyone not aware of it.

Unless ... it's normal for the site name to be inserted in "test emails" ... is it?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Just noticed that the "{{site}} team"code in the email templates does not work. In test emails it just says "team". The name of the site is not inserted.
No big deal really, as I just typed the name of my site in place of "{{site}}" ... but it will be a problem for anyone not aware of it.

Unless ... it's normal for the site name to be inserted in "test emails" ... is it?
The code works fine in real emails.
Oops  You’ve forgotten something in your cart    ekaterinasayapina56 gmail com   Gmail.jpg

Olisa

Yes, we will edit the {{site}} code so that it looks better. You can replace the code with your domain name manully in email templates for now.
i tried testing my abandoned cart templates but the test mails are not delivering, i searched inbox and spam but i couldnt see this mail. would be a problem if sent to a customer as they may not see it, how do i solve this?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i tried testing my abandoned cart templates but the test mails are not delivering, i searched inbox and spam but i couldnt see this mail. would be a problem if sent to a customer as they may not see it, how do i solve this?
Please make sure you have set up an email account. If you have already done this, please send me a pm with your WP access details.