Abandoned Cart add-on ver. 0.4.0 - UPDATE

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
- 5 default e-mail templates upgraded:
We have removed 'phone number' template and added a new 'cart' template. From now on your clients will get letters with pcitures of the products in their abandoned carts. We've also added a website logo and a 'Check out now button':

Screenshot_20.jpg
- Statistics perfomance reduced by 3 last months:stat.png

Last edited:

Blz

Hi, just change to the default setting and ready to go

Feeling a bit stupid, because I was staying away from this button to not lose all my own templates (had no backups), thank you for your interest, it works :)

Andre M

Feeling a bit stupid, because I was staying away from this button to not lose all my own templates (had no backups), thank you for your interest, it works :)
No problem the same happens to me when was with me so I test it and works. We are here to help witch others :cool:

Reactions: Blz

Blz

@Andre M hehe yea, I was not expecting such an easy fix =D
Btw have you ever encountered a weird situation where you get a new abandoned order in the Abandoned Cart plugin, but you actually don't see it in you Orders area?

I mean, even when filtering by Abandoned, it's not there in the Alidropship's Orders area, and yea i'm talking about a fresh supposed order (same day)

Andre M

Yes, happens to me the two ways. And this happens because in abandoned cart shows the all have added to cart start to buy but not finish all the steps. Tab in orders shows abandoned only if, for example, something happens in the final step in PayPal or credit card and this normally doesn't show in abandoned cart

Reactions: Blz

Blz

Yes, happens to me the two ways. And this happens because in abandoned cart shows the all have added to cart start to buy but not finish all the steps. Tab in orders shows abandoned only if, for example, something happens in the final step in PayPal or credit card and this normally doesn't show in abandoned cart

Makes sense, well I was not expecting to get such useful answers that quick, thank you mate