A method to import reviews for products faster

Nor

Typically importing reviews for 1 product takes between 10-15 seconds or even more to complete. Is there a faster method to import reviews? I was thinking if we are given the option to import reviews for certain categories, subcategories, sub sub categories, etc, i could theoretically open 20 tabs or more, selecting a different category for each tab and press the execute button, that way i could import faster right?

I have a store of 27k products to handle when importing reviews so it could take a minimum of 75 hours or more to import reviews at 10 to 15 seconds per product. If you use the above method i mentioned and did only 20 tabs, it would take 20 tabs working together to complete the importation in a minimum of 3.75 hours.

Hopefully by implementing this feature, it will allow those with big or small stores to build the social proof of their websites even faster.

Would like to hear your guys thoughts on this. Yaros, im not sure if the above method could work because of captchas on aliexpress but is the import review using an api to get the info? If using aliexpress api, i would assume there would be no captchas.

Yaros

Staff member
Actually, I do not use such number of products on my stores and not recommend storing more than 300-500 items on one store. We can't make the process of importing reviews faster, because we scrap content directly from Ali and if we do it faster our IPs will be blocked.