A few questions before i make a decision about starting up.

eGEKKo

Hi there!

I am a newbie that is considering starting up a dropshipping store.
But i have a few questions/concerns before i make a decision that i hope'd you guys could help me out with!

I would like to apologize beforehand on any grammatical errors, (English is not my native language), and for the messy read.

1. Customer Service alidropship
I have sent a few questions through the contact us form here on the site but it seems to take quite some time to get an answer...
Is the long wait for help something i could expect on a regular basis ?

2. Order & Payments
As far as my knowledge goes, i cannot use Paypal to place orders on aliexpress for my customers can i ?
I have to have some money on hand and pay with my own VISA/Credit Card ?

3. Paypal & Bank
How do you go about salaries ?
Do you open a buisness account at your local bank and transfer money there and then take out salaries ?
Or do you take the money straight from Paypal and just pay taxes from personal accounts ?
In other words, what is the "correct" way of doing it ?

Also, should i leave money on a Paypal account for a while before transferring them anywhere ?
Considering the chargeback time, possible refunds after shipping and such.

4. Phone numbers on shops
Is that a "must have" ?
I notice a lot of the stores i have seen that are bought/built from here have phone numbers up.
I would prefer not to have my personal phone number up on any site and have it ringing day and night.

5. Custome Store
How custom could i expect this to be ?
I am guessing if i order the 300$ one and throw out 20 requests/demands, i am probably not gonna get them all.

Any help on theese questions would be greatly appreciated and i am sorry if you feel they are dumb questions.
I just don't want to throw myself into this and spend money on this without feeling confident i have the information i need.

I would like to get a turn key ready store and just focus on marketing it because i suck at setting up one myself. (Atleast in my experience with Shopify)
But i have a lot of free time on my hands so to focus on just the marketing and treating that aspect like a normal day job would not be a problem.