3 problems with placing orders automaticly...

Andrzej13

Somebody has a problems with placing orders?

I has three.

First problem was with when all the addresses are cleared and the order is executed, nothing happens - when the data should be entered. I must enter any address manually, then autocompletion will start.
skrin1.png
Second problem is when i made a order, and there is unable to choose a given city in aliexpress, I have to choose OTHER and enter city by street. Street, house number, city. It was on 9/10 orders.
skrin2.png

Last problem is when i made order, and plugin doing nothing. Don't want to change any adress.
skrin3.png

Can somebody help me to solve these problems?

merten

Yes, i have the same problem. One account is not processing orders while another aliexpress acc can do the job. Sometimes it's not putting a note "we are dropshipping" as well.

Andrzej13

Yes, i have the same problem. One account is not processing orders while another aliexpress acc can do the job. Sometimes it's not putting a note "we are dropshipping" as well.
I forgot about a supplier message, thanks. It was fourth problem.

Starfish1

it was not. I has a old version of aliexpress.

Same problem here too and my aliexpress page didn't change at all. Hopefully they can find a fix for this soon, because it's been very time-consuming having to fill everything manually for every order.

Direct Webstore

it was not. I has a old version of aliexpress.
It is. The main problems you stated are in that thread. Someone else asked the same as you in yet another thread and one of the mods closed it.

And why on Earth are you using an old version of the plugin?

Never mind. Don't tell me, I'm getting a headache already.

;)