3 months, 3 sales. Need advise

Moses

I felt excited about the drop shipping business when I was searching for online business. I found alidropship and I was amazed by the features of doing this kind of business. The theme and the plugin seem like all my questions about online business already answered.

I decided to start my own store right away with the recommendations in the package business. I bought the theme, the plugin, and the SocialRabbit.

Later on, I read some success stories and I've done some Facebook ads for brand awareness and create ads (Conversion) for products that I think the gold products for my store. I followed the SEO guidline for each product too because I see the traffic still not much. I go through all the title name of each product and changed them with Keywords I found in Google ads word planner.

Today, I get around 800 users, tacked on Google Analytics since I created.

I want to know:
1) How much money to spend on Facebook ads for the new store
2) Should I focus on promoting brand awareness for my Facebook page? or should I create ads for each product?
3) I am not from US nor other European countries. I am aiming my target at US, Canada, UK, and Australiabecausee I think they are a big market, unlike my country.

I've found difficult to promote my store to the country like I mentioned above as well as joining the FB groups. I've searched for the groups that fit my niche almost all group are listed for my own country. Facebook knows the location even I use VPN for a new location, still, I get Facebook notification advice to boost $100 to reach more people in Cambodia (where I live and from).

Any advice for me?

Check my store. www.4familystore.com

Thank you