2 Questions About Sellvia Packaging

Kimberlibre

Hey there!

Absolutely, your store name won't be anywhere on the package. We totally understand the importance of keeping things discreet and professional for your customers.

And about the invoices, no worries – they won't be included in the packages. We get that you might want to handle those separately, and we're here to make things easy for you.

If you've got any more questions, feel free to ask. Happy to help!

Last edited:

SavannaMorris

I know this thread is a couple of years old, but I wanted to chime in and offer some advice on packaging and shrink wrap machinery.
If you're using Sellvia for your packaging needs, it's good to know that your store name won't appear anywhere on the outside of the package. This can be important for maintaining a level of privacy and security for your business. And when it comes to invoices, it depends on your settings - you can choose to include them or not.
Now, when it comes to choosing shrinkwrap machinery for your packaging needs, I highly recommend checking out Kempner. They offer a wide range of packaging machinery, including some of the best shrink wrap machinery on the market.

Last edited: